Introduction to basic quilting techniques
This workshop lets you learn the basics of quilting while creating a textile art piece or table runner of your choice.
- Tools, fabrics, and threads
- Cutting and assembly
- Rail fence blocks
- Log cabin blocks
- Friendship star blocks
- Snowball blocks
- Weathervane block
- Bias and sleeve
Details to know:
- Level: beginner
- Workshop duration: 10 hours or 5 blocks of 2 hours
- Dates: on request or see the drop-down menu for upcoming dates
- Location: to be confirmed or see the drop-down menu for upcoming location
- Minimum number of attendees: 6, if the number is not reached and the workshop is canceled, you will be fully refunded.
- Maximum attendees: 12, if the number exceeds, write me to be on a waiting list for the next workshop.
You will be able to download the list of materials required for this workshop after paying your registration.